SCHIFF NUTRITION GROUP, INC. LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY! IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU IF YOU REGISTER FOR THIS PROGRAM.
BY REGISTERING FOR THE SCHIFF NUTRITION GROUP, INC. LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM (THE "LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM") YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("TERMS") STATED HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT REGISTER FOR THE LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM. REWARDS POINTS MAY BE REDEEMED FOR MERCHANDISE ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SCHIFF NUTRITION GROUP, INC. (“SCHIFF”) LOYALTY WEBSITE. SCHIFF RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ITS DISCRETION, TO MODIFY, ADD OR TERMINATE THE LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM, OR PORTIONS THEREOF, AS WELL AS THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AT ANY TIME AND IN ANY MANNER, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, AS OUTLINED BELOW, EVEN THOUGH SUCH CHANGES MAY AFFECT THE REDEMPTION VALUE OF THE REWARDS POINTS ALREADY ACCUMULATED OR THE AVAILABILITY OF REDEEMABLE MERCHANDISE. YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL REVIEW THESE TERMS PERIODICALLY, AND YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SITE MEANS THAT YOU ACCEPT AND THAT YOU SHALL BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND ANY MODIFICATIONS HEREOF. ANY SUCH CHANGES SHALL BE CONSIDERED EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING.
THIS SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. The information contained in this Site and on Schiff® product(s) is provided for informational purposes only, and is intended to provide users with a general understanding of certain wellness and health care topics. The information should not be considered complete and does not cover all health issues. SCHIFF does not recommend self-management of health problems nor does it endorse any particular type of medical treatment. The information should not be used in place of a visit with, call to, consultation or advice from your physician or other health care provider. If you suspect you have a medical problem, or should you have any health care related questions, please promptly consult your physician or other health care provider. You should not conclude by virtue of something you have read on this Site or on our product(s) that you do not need to consult a health care professional nor should you rely on information to cure an ailment or alleviate pain. Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking medical advice or treatment as a result of something you read on this Site or on our product(s) as a result of the answer to any of your inquiries. The information is not a substitute for professional medical advice and nothing contained on this Site or on our product(s) is intended to be instructional for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- Eligibility. Membership in the Loyalty Rewards Program is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age as of the date of enrollment and have the capacity to enter into a binding contract. The Loyalty Rewards Program is void elsewhere and where prohibited. Corporations, resellers, or other entities or organizations of any kind are not eligible for the Loyalty Rewards Program. Employees of SCHIFF and their immediate families are prohibited from joining.
- Jurisdictional Regulations. Unless otherwise specified, the information is presented solely for, and any coupons, checks, promotions and programs are offered only to, residents of the United States, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. In addition, unless otherwise specified, any contests or sweepstakes offered are offered only to residents of the United States. SCHIFF makes no representation that information on this Site is appropriate or available for use in any particular location. Those who choose to access this Site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Your Rewards Account. To register for membership in the Loyalty Rewards Program and to set up your rewards account (“Rewards Account”), you must register at www.schiffloyaltyrewards.com. To register at www.schiffloyaltyrewards.com, you must use a computer with internet access to access the website and then you must enter your first name, last name, e-mail address, date of birth, password and complete address. While registering, you must accept the Loyalty Rewards Program Terms and Conditions, after which registration is complete. Only one Rewards Account per person and per household is valid. This means a person with multiple addresses cannot have more than one Rewards Account. It also means that multiple persons living at the same address (one household) together can only have one Rewards Account. Rewards Points cannot be combined from multiple accounts or transferred from one account to another unless authorized by SCHIFF. Members earn rewards points ("Rewards Points") for qualifying purchases of Schiff® products. A summary of a member’s Rewards Account may be viewed at www.schiffloyaltyrewards.com. SCHIFF will attempt to credit a member’s account with Rewards Points on a timely basis; however, each member shall have the responsibility of ensuring that his or her points are properly credited.. SCHIFF shall have no liability for any printing, production, typographical, mechanical or other errors in the Rewards Points summaries distributed by SCHIFF or its agents, for any delay or failure to credit Rewards Points to member accounts or for any failure to provide Rewards Account summaries as outlined herein. SCHIFF reserves the right to invalidate Rewards Points from a member's Rewards Account with notice if it determines in its sole discretion that such points were improperly credited to such member's Rewards Account or were obtained fraudulently or otherwise in violation of these Terms. SCHIFF reserves the right to require proof of accrual of Rewards Points and SCHIFF reserves the right to delay the processing or redemption of any Rewards Points without notice, in order to assure compliance with the Terms outlined herein. Members, by participating in the Loyalty Rewards Program, are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their Rewards Account and password and for restricting access to their computers. Members agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under their Rewards Account or password. Without limiting any other remedies, SCHIFF may suspend or terminate any Rewards Account if SCHIFF suspects, in its sole discretion, that any member or other person has engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with this Loyalty Rewards Program. Rewards Points do not constitute property, do not entitle a member to a vested right or interest and have no cash value. As such, Rewards Points are not redeemable for cash, transferable or assignable for any reason. The sale, barter, transfer or assignment of any accumulated Rewards Points, other than by SCHIFF, is strictly prohibited. Any Rewards Points which SCHIFF deems to have been transferred, sold, bartered or assigned in violation of the Loyalty Rewards Program's Terms may be confiscated and/or canceled. Participation in the Loyalty Rewards Program is subject to the Terms, as well as policies and procedures that SCHIFF may adopt or modify from time to time. Any failure to abide by the Terms or policies or procedures implemented by SCHIFF, any conduct detrimental to SCHIFF, or any misrepresentation or fraudulent activities in connection with this Loyalty Rewards Program, or failure to act in a manner consistent with federal, state, provincial or local laws, regulations and ordinances, may result, in addition to any rights or remedies available to SCHIFF in law or equity, in the termination of membership in the Loyalty Rewards Program, as well as forfeiture of any Rewards Points accrued to date and any other benefits earned in connection therewith, at SCHIFF’s sole discretion.
Rewards Points. Members will receive, for qualifying purchases of Schiff® products that are properly credited to the member’s Rewards Account, Rewards Points according to the chart attached ("Rewards Chart").
Each qualifying product will have a unique code on a sticker on top of the cap of the product. For boxes containing multiple products, each product will have a unique code on a sticker on the cap of each product and you will need to enter all codes to get the total amount of points for the box as listed in the Rewards Chart. To receive Rewards Points, members must use a computer with internet access to enter the unique code online at www.schiffloyaltyrewards.com. We suggest you retain your original unique code numbers for your records. Rewards Points will be issued to the primary account holder of the Loyalty Rewards Program Account. On occasion, you may also be eligible to receive bonus Rewards Points from SCHIFF for specified promotional offers advertised by SCHIFF. The details of such bonus Rewards Points will be provided at the time the offer is made. Bonus Rewards Points may also be earned in connection with transactions with SCHIFF promotional partners as designated by SCHIFF. These third parties are independent of SCHIFF and SCHIFF is not responsible in any manner for the products and services provided by third parties or any damage, cost, or liabilities that are incurred in connection with the goods and services associated therewith.
In order to receive any Costco Reward, the Member must have entered at least one (1) Rewards Code and Product Code from a valid, eligible Costco purchase.
A maximum of 10 Rewards Codes may be entered in any 30-day period.
- Audit of Rewards Account and Activity. From time to time, accounts may be screened for valid Loyalty Rewards Codes, Product Codes and valid account information. If any information is incomplete or the Loyalty Rewards Codes or Product Codes are determined to be duplicates, fraudulent, or invalid for any reason, or if it appears that the account holder is not complying with these rules, the account may be put on hold. After an account has been placed on hold, the account holder will not be able to enter any Loyalty Rewards Codes until the matter is resolved with SCHIFF. In order to have an account removed from hold, the Member must contact SCHIFF and submit proof of purchases and compliance with the Terms and Conditions. Every attempt will be made by SCHIFF to resolve disputed information.
- Changes to Rewards Points Structure. The Rewards Points structure, including bonus Rewards Points where applicable, is subject to modification or limitation at any time, with or without notice, including, without limitation, the right to establish additional means of accruing Rewards Points, the right to modify and delete any or all of the recognized means of accruing Rewards Points existing at any given time, the right to change the rewards available and their values and types, the rewards redemption terms, and the right to exclude specific types of transactions from Rewards Points eligibility.
Redeeming Points for Rewards. Subject to SCHIFF’s right to add, delete, or otherwise make changes to the Rewards Points structure and rewards as more fully expressed in Section 5, Rewards Points may be redeemed for rewards listed on www.schiffloyaltyrewards.com. See www.schiffloyaltyrewards.com for details on how to redeem Rewards Points. Rewards Points will be subtracted from a member's account at the time the member requests a reward. Each redeeming member is solely responsible to ensure that their shipping address is correct in the Loyalty Rewards Program records prior to redemption. SCHIFF’s obligation regarding delivery of a reward is satisfied upon shipping the selected award to the address for the member contained in the Loyalty Rewards Program records as of the date of redemption. SCHIFF is not responsible for lost or stolen rewards and will be responsible for non-receipt of rewards only in instances of shipment to an address different than the one in the Loyalty Rewards Program records as of the date of redemption. Members must allow eight to ten weeks for shipment of a selected reward. If the member chooses an instant coupon reward, SCHIFF’s obligation regarding delivery of a reward is satisfied once the user attempts to print the coupon. SCHIFF is not responsible for computer errors, printer errors, or other circumstances which prevent the member from printing the instant coupon. No cash will be exchanged for the unused portion of any member’s Rewards Points. Once Rewards Points have been redeemed for a reward, they are no longer valid for any subsequent redemption and they may not be returned or refunded to a member's Rewards Account for any reason.. The availability of any reward or Catalog of Rewards items offered in the Loyalty Rewards Program are subject to change without notice at any time and subject to availability. Rewards may be available only in limited quantities and will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. Members should regularly consult the Loyalty Rewards Program website for updates about reward availability.
Only one (1) Reward may be redeemed in any 30-day period.
- Expiration of Rewards Points. Rewards Points shall be maintained in the member's account until they are redeemed for a reward. Rewards Points and Schiff Loyalty Rewards accounts expire after 365 consecutive days of no activity on an account. After 330 consecutive days of no activity on an account, SCHIFF will notify the account holder via e-mail advising the account holder that the Rewards Points will expire in 35 days if no further activity occurs on the account. No extensions, cash refunds or other exchanges will be allowed for expired Rewards Points.
- Administrative Contact. Participation in the Loyalty Rewards Program will constitute the Member’s consent to receive administrative telephone calls, mail or e-mails relating to the Member’s account status and rewards redeemed even if the participant has opted-out of receiving marketing e-mails.
- Modification To, Termination or Extension of Loyalty Rewards Program Terms. (a) Modification to Terms: Membership in the Loyalty Rewards Program is offered at the discretion of SCHIFF and it reserves the right to modify the Terms, Rewards Points redemption values, benefits, reward levels, conditions of participation, rules for issuing, redeeming, retaining, using or forfeiting Rewards Points and rewards and their respective duration or timing, or any other aspect of the Loyalty Rewards Program, in whole or in part, at any time, with or without notice, even though such changes may affect the redemption value of the points already accumulated. SCHIFF will give reasonable advance notice of any modification of the Terms hereof which may adversely impact your Rewards Account. Members understand that the most recent version of the Terms will be located at the Loyalty Rewards Program website. A member's continued use of the Loyalty Rewards Program following the posting on the Loyalty Rewards Program website of conspicuous notice of any modification will indicate the member's acceptance of any modification to the Terms hereof. Any member may object to the modification to the Loyalty Rewards Program and/or its Terms by no longer participating. (b) Termination: The Loyalty Rewards Program will terminate at the sole discretion of SCHIFF. SCHIFF shall give conspicuous notice at least three (3) months prior to the date that such termination becomes effective, during which time you may still accrue and redeem Rewards Points. SCHIFF shall not be required to give three (3) months notice if such termination is due to the filing of a petition in bankruptcy, an adjudication of bankruptcy, insolvency, an assignment for the benefit of creditors, or any other discontinuance of business. All Rewards Points must be redeemed prior to the effective date of termination. You should not rely upon the continued availability of the Loyalty Rewards Program or any Rewards Points accumulated in connection therewith. (c) Extension: SCHIFF may, at its sole discretion, extend the Loyalty Rewards Program beyond the expiration date set forth above. In the event SCHIFF does extend the Loyalty Rewards Program, SCHIFF shall give conspicuous notice prior to the date that such extension becomes effective. Members who participate in the Loyalty Rewards Program after the extension agree to be bound by the Terms then in effect at the time of the Loyalty Rewards Program extension.
- Limitation on Liability. SCHIFF WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS), WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, THAT ARISES OUT OF OR ARE IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH (A) ANY USE OF THE LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM, (B) ANY FAILURE OR DELAY BY SCHIFF IN CONNECTION WITH THE LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, ANY COMPONENT OF THIS LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM); OR (C) THE PERFORMANCE OR NON PERFORMANCE OF THE LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM BY SCHIFF, EVEN IF SCHIFF HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of your registration information, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. If, despite the limitation above, SCHIFF is found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of, or is in any way connected with, any of the occurrences described in the limitation above, then its liability will in no event exceed, in total, the sum of US $100.00. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, SO THE LIMITATIONS ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. SCHIFF MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM, WHICH IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. SCHIFF EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT ITS LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM WILL BE ERROR-FREE. SCHIFF FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION DISTRIBUTED WITH RESPECT TO THE LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM. SCHIFF EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THIS WARRANTY DISCLAIMER MAY BE LIMITED IN ITS APPLICABILITY TO YOU.
- Acts Beyond SCHIFF Control. The failure of SCHIFF to comply with the Terms because of an act of God, war, fire, riot, terrorism, earthquake, actions of federal, state, provincial or local governmental authorities or for any other reason beyond the reasonable control of SCHIFF, shall not be deemed a breach of the Terms. If any such contingency shall last for more than sixty (60) days, SCHIFF shall have the right to terminate the Loyalty Rewards Program immediately by giving notice and shall have no further liability to any member. 12. Governing Law and Consent to Jurisdiction. The laws of the State of Utah, without regard to its conflict of laws principles, will govern these Terms, as well as your and SCHIFF’s observance of them. If you take any legal action relating to the use of this Loyalty Rewards Program or these Terms, you agree to file such action only in the state or federal courts located in NJ.
- No Waiver. SCHIFF's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by SCHIFF in writing.
- Captions. The headings in these Terms are for your convenience and reference. These headings do not limit or affect these Terms.
- Complete Agreement. These Terms, together with those items made a part of these Terms by reference, make up the entire agreement between SCHIFF and the Loyalty Rewards Program members relating to the Loyalty Rewards Program, and replaces any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the Loyalty Rewards Program. If a court finds any of these Terms to be unenforceable or invalid, that term(s) will be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and the other Terms will remain in full force and effect.
- Sponsor: Reckitt Benckiser, Parsippany, NJ, 07054-0224